For The Chicken: 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs 1 large egg 3 tablespoons cornstarch 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided For The Sauce : 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce 2 tablespoons rice or apple cider vinegar...
Tag Archives: September Recipe
- Enterprising Woman Ellen Creel – Natural Born Leader
- Classic Contrast. Daringly Distinct.
- Gardening Clean-Up Tips: Getting Ready For Fall
- And Justice For All
- Savory Sesame Chicken
- Class Action Cocktails
- Home Feature: “Off Da Grid” In Louisiana
- Shelter From The Storm
- Celebrating a Tangipahoa Treasure
- Enterprising Woman Tina Aust: It’s the Lemur Things in Life
- Chat Stockstill-Atmosphere Movers: Betting On The Right Move
- Northshore Humane Society Community Vet Clinic: Pet Care With A Mission
- Our 2020 PET Contest Winners!
- St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services: A Shelter Fur All
- Cocktails: Woman’s (and Man’s) Best Friends
- PET TALK: with our Northshore Veterinarians
- 10 Plants That Are Poisonous To Pets
- Nuts & Berries Summer Salad