1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup carrots, chopped
3 cups chicken broth
4 cups butternut squash, peeled & cubed
2/3 cup canned coconut milk
3/4 teaspoon mild curry powde
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
2-1/2 tablespoons canned coconut milk
1. Heat a medium-large pot to medium heat. Add coconut oil, onions and carrots. Saute until vegetables have softened.
2. Add broth and squash, cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove lid and let simmer until squash is tender.
3. Add in curry powder.
4. In batches, puree soup in a blender, making sure you remove the center of the lid.
5. Return to pot and stir in 2/3 cup coconut milk. Heat through if necessary.
To Make The Spiderweb:
1. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and 2-1/2 tablespoons coconut milk.
2. Put the mixture into a pastry bag or a ziplock bag and snip off the tip with a pair of kitchen shears.
3. Make circles of yogurt in each bowl, then use a tooth pick to make lines going from the center to the outside of each bowl.