Breakfast Pizza for Mom
Surprise Mom on her special day and let the kids help make this fun and yummy breakfast pizza that the whole family will love!
1 pizza crust
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3/4 cup sliced plum tomatoes
4 ounces mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the dough with garlic, lemon zest.
4. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on the crust.
5. Crack 4 eggs over the top.
6. Scatter basil leaves on top of the pizza.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Place on a pizza pan and bake for 15 minutes.
When the crust is golden, the cheese is melted and the egg whites are cooked, transfer the pizza to a cutting board. Slice and serve!