From Donald Link, “Real Cajun” Ingredients: 1 pint shucked oysters 3 ounces thick sliced smoked bacon, cut into ¼ inch cubes 4 tablespoons butter 1 small onion chopped 1 bunch scallions 2 celery stalks cut into ¼ inch cubes 1...
Tag Archives: Oyster Stew with Bacon
- Enterprising Woman Liza Ledet, DVM – August 2019
- The Magical World of Northshore Humane Society
- Protecting Your Pets from Poisonous Plants
- 2019 PET Contest Winners!
- In the Clouds – Streamlined Style
- August Fashion Picks: Fashion At Any Age
- Will Crain: Experience Matters
- August Cocktails – Stay Calm and Keep Cool!
- August Recipe – Refreshing Summer Pasta Salad
- 2019 Bridal Expo
- July 2019 Enterprising Woman: Ashlie Piediscalzo
- Cocktails! Four for the Fourth
- Cuisine & Cocktails – Lorie’s Tasty Barbecue Beans
- MENtionable – Reid Falconer
- The Art of Fashion: It’s All in the Details
- Gardening: Water is Critical in the Heat of Summer
- Matthew Montero: The Art of the Icon
- It’s Doggone Hot! Preventing Heat Exhaustion for Pets