Putting the Pieces in Place As a new graduate from physical therapy school, Michelle Sierra felt totally confident in her deep knowledge of the body’s muscle systems. But when she volunteered to start a women’s health program and attended a...
Tag Archives: Michelle Sierra
- June 2019 Enterprising Man: Larry Breazeale
- A Mancave To Crave
- Fashion – Come Sail Away
- Festivities for the Aficionado
- Cuisine & Cocktails – Buddy Dantin’s Étouffée Recipe
- Portrait of a Louisiana Fisherman
- Decadent Drinks for Dad
- Funtime, Summertime in The City of Hammond
- The Heat Is On! Summer Vegetable Gardening
- Home Feature: La Grande Dame
- May 2019 Enterprising Woman Taylor Alfonso
- It’s All About Mom
- Rhizomes and Tubers and Bulbs – Oh My!
- Hats Off 2019!
- Fashion – Fly Me Away
- Mandeville Sets Sail for the Future
- Peaceful Sanctuary. Personal Style.
- Northshore Human Society GiveNOLA Day