Blazing the Trail: Generations of Strength and Love IN THE HEART of downtown Covington, a trio of mother, daughter and granddaughter serve as a powerful example of keeping the word “family” in family law practice. Collectively, Mary Beoubay Petruccelli, Tracy...
Tag Archives: 2019
- Bri Steilberg – Enterprising Woman December 2019
- Santa Makes His Presence Known on the Northshore
- Glitz & Glam Holiday Fashion
- Comfort & Joy – Home Decor for the Holidays
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Butternut Squash With Cranberries
- December Cocktails – And To All A Good Night!
- The Best of the Season
- New App Alerts Parents About Sexual Predators
- In From The Cold
- Erica Williams – Enterprising Woman November 2019
- Fall Is The Time To Plant Trees
- Northshore Human Society – Save Our Seniors
- Trend Spotting For Fall
- Cocktails Fit For A Feast
- November Recipe – Chicken Mushroom Supreme
- Enterprising Woman Michelle Lawson – October 2019
- October Fashion – Fall Trends & Textures
- The BRCA Gene. Are You At Risk?