Chicken Mushroom Supreme
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 stick butter
1 cup sliced green onions
4 ounces sliced mushrooms
¼ cup white wine
¼ cup chicken stock
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Melt butter in a large cast-iron skillet.
2. Sauté chicken breasts on both sides for about six to eight minutes or until done.
3. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
4. Add mushrooms and onions to pan and cook until soft.
5. Add wine and stock. Reduce until it reaches a medium consistency.
6. Stir in cream and cook until it slightly thickens.
7. Season and finish with lemon juice. Pour sauce over chicken.