POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS) affects 10% of women of reproductive age and is the most common cause of infertility. The main focus of treatments for PCOS are targeted for decreasing insulin, androgens (testosterone and DHEA) and improving LH/FSH ratios. Diet...
All posts by Dr. Lisa Marie Pate
- Enterprising Woman Tracy Gold – September 2019
- Why Not Plant An Herb Garden?
- Northshore Humane Society: Unleashed! Rescue Me Gala
- Nancy Parker: A New Orleans Jewel
- September Fashion – Focus on the Details
- MENtionable – Mike Cooper
- September Recipe – Gameday Meatball Sliders
- Who Dat Say Dey Gonna’ Drink Dat Drink?
- Coping With Suicide Survivor’s Grief
- Enterprising Woman Liza Ledet, DVM – August 2019
- The Magical World of Northshore Humane Society
- Protecting Your Pets from Poisonous Plants
- 2019 PET Contest Winners!
- In the Clouds – Streamlined Style
- August Fashion Picks: Fashion At Any Age
- Will Crain: Experience Matters
- August Cocktails – Stay Calm and Keep Cool!
- August Recipe – Refreshing Summer Pasta Salad