Every man deserves a space that they can call their own. Whether he prefers to play arm-chair quarterback in solitude or have the gang over to shoot pool and share a brew, there are certain features his den needs to make it the perfect retreat.
This Slidell-area “manctuary” boasts the quintessential necessities for the perfect rustic get-away, but with top-of-the-line twists that serve as an inspiration to cavemen everywhere:
• A spirited, custom-crafted, fully-stocked bar with hide-fitted barstools.
• An abundance of cool, dark and comfortable leather seating as the room’s centerpiece with a clear view of the big-screen.
• An ornate pool table with a built-in spectator gallery of former cave-dwellers.
• A special selection of fine wine including an impeccable choice from the caves of Del Dotto Vineyards in California.
• A lodge-worthy stone fireplace presided over by a stately moose in the age-old tradition of celebrating a successful hunt around the campfire.
• A permanent, inviting cave bear buddy – so he never has to drink alone.
Special thanks to Brad and Taylor Alfonso for allowing us to showcase their space.